Monday, March 17, 2008

Three Pine Design- Ashley Griner


My name is Ashley Griner and I am the oldest sister of Three Pine Design. I am a mother of four awesome kids and am blessed to stay home with them. They bring me such joy everyday and keep the Griner family life very busy.

My sisters and I started making baby products late last year and are enjoying the creative as well as the business aspects of it. We started an Etsy shop (www.threepinedesign.etsy.com) and also have sold product to two baby boutiques in the Knoxville, TN area. The Mamamade Market will be our first venue like this and we are really excited about it. Our products include stationary, baby blankets, burp cloths, bibs, hair bows, ribbon bow holders, party hats, etc.

When I have free time, after busy family life and Three Pine Design, I enjoy musical theater, being involved with my church, and spending time with my husband and family.

I am looking forward to sharing our products with the many people we will meet through this Mamamade Market opportunity. I have seen some of the other contributors products and am really impressed! I look forward to meeting you all!

Polka Dot Baby blanket


Pretty Paisley Baby blanket


Ribbon bow hangers


Happy Birthday Party Hat!


Baby bib for the hip baby!

1 comment:

Tisra said...

Ashley,

What a treat to have you and your sisters as Mamas for this spring's Market day! Those party hats are sooo glam and would be a treat for any little birthday princess! :-)

Tisra