Thursday, March 27, 2008

Participant Bio: Elizabeth Hutchison

greetings from two green olive trees!

This spring I am so excited for many reasons…our family discovered that we are expecting baby Hutchison #5! Yeah!

(for those of you who don’t know, we currently are blessed with four wonderful boys!) My life is very full! Between home schooling

and keeping my home, which are full time LOVES of mine,  I try to sew & create in my “spare time”…which is usually quite spare indeed!

Secondly I am so excited, along with most of you, to be participating in this years first ever spring sale!

Isn’t spring awesome! Fresh air, everything is in bloom, life reemerges!

And so here at two green olive trees there are some fresh new products to show you that I have slowly been creating.

 

I first started creating with the ever functional bibs & burp cloths, blankets and diaper sacks…

New this year I have my “baby la leche”, the stylish breastfeeding apron to help keep breastfeeding under cover; and

I also have some adorable lounge sets for your adorable little ones.  As always, all my items are available in a variety of

Stylish, designer fabrics…made specifically to order, just for you.  

 

I’ve also got some gift ideas such as little girl headbands and fabric magnets that I am working on…

I am so looking forward to the sale and meeting many new mama’s this year & re uniting with my “new” old mamas!

 

Take care~ Elizabeth

www.twogreenolivetrees.etsy.com










1 comment:

freshie (and zero) said...

What pretty fabrics! You have good taste! I also really like that headband...