Wednesday, April 02, 2008

White Cottage Design







White Cottage Design "a unique boutique"! White Cottage Design is a place to find beautiful things for beautiful people, you will find an eclectic fabric mix on classic designs. Using fabric, needle and thread I design and create mostly one of a kind handbags, aprons and accessories that include composition notebook covers, kids color books, scarves, bottle carriers, office sets and more. Each item is created one stitch at a time and may not be reproduced again. My use of quality materials and attention to detail provide a unique product.




My other venture is Par Deux Meres which will launch April 26th at the Franklin Mamamade Event, my partner is Jodi Reeves of The Creative Jar. We have created one of a kind hand painted "arm art" that will be available in limited series, signed and number by the artist.




I am very excited to be a part of the Franklin Mamamade event and look forward to meeting everyone.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my mama! You have always made the best stuff. I wish the best for you mom.
Love,
Jennifer

KHUG said...

This is all so exciting! I am very impressed with the skill and artistry that is so evident in your creations, I am even more impressed with the kind of person you are. Kudos*****