Thursday, November 01, 2007


FROM TISRA:
I have quite the passion for stationery.  As a young girl, having family and friends spread across towns, cities, and oceans, I wrote and received a lot of letters.  The handwritten word is so personal.  It warms my heart to see the slant of a friend's cursive or the haste in which they've crossed their "t".  And in a day when e-mail and telephone communication is speedier, knowing that someone took more time to drop a note in the mail affirms the value of that friendship.  In fact, I will say that it is my dearest friends that I am able to close my eyes and visualize their individual handwriting.  The fonts of my friends.
At Mamamade this year, in addition to the line of hand printed lino cards, I will be offering blank cards with my photography on the front.  Each are high quality prints, attached with black photo corners, and signed by me.

No comments: