Thursday, November 15, 2007

From Julie:

This week has been challenging to say the least. I have had a raging head cold that has involved snot galore, coughing, sore throat, you name it. Being a mama and being sick is one thing. Being a mama with a cold with 2 children who have colds takes it to a whole 'nother level. Add in there that I have basically waited until this week to get all my stuff together for the mamamade show PLUS this month and next are my busiest of the year at my i-get-a-paycheck-for-this job and well... It's been a teensy weensy bit chaotic here at Clark Central. But hey! I am a mama and that means I can do things under pretty chaotic circumstances (with lots of help from my wonderful husband and of course by the grace of God!) Thankfully, I am on the mend and other than this horrendous cold sore that has shown up ON MY NOSE (ick!) I should be 100% by the show.

So all that to say this: I will have at least one of each version of my "chore charts" available at the show on Saturday (Click the picture below to see all available themes) as well as CD's of note cards. I spent the better part of last night printing the charts and I have to say, I'm pretty thrilled with the results! We have been using our chart here for months now and it really is a great motivator. I have made several for friends here in my neighborhood and for some other mama friends and the feedback I am getting is very positive. The ones I will have Saturday will not be personalized but will be great gifts nonetheless. Personalized ones will be available for $15 *if* your order is placed at mamamade. Personalization includes: Your child's picture incorporated into the chart (you'll have to e-mail me a high resolution digital image) and your choice of 4 of the chore tiles. (There are 28 tiles for each chart. 24 of them include common household tasks. The last 4 can be left blank or you can tell me up to 4 that you want specific to your child.)

Also available is a "Love Chores" chart for your significant other. It comes with blank tiles that you can fill in yourself with a sharpie. This would be a fun Wedding Shower gift. You can write things on there like "Give me a back rub" - It's the ultimate "honey-do" list!

Finally - I will also have sample designs of my Birth Announcements and Christmas Cards and will be ready to take your orders for custom designs.

Only 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: